The best times to kiss a girl
When she’s babbling on about something. When you’re arguing. When you see her. When you’re with her. When you’re with your friends. When she cries. When shes happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. After you just kissed her. Before you leave. My point is, whenever you get the chance to kiss her, kiss her. It makes her feel loved.
"A healthy relationship is one where two independent people just make a deal that they will help make the other person the best version of themselves."
- Easy and very effective
- Requires nothing but your body
- Includes attack
Very useful to know, pass and share please.
I don’t mean to impose a personal favour on you guys, but I really would like to ask that everyone who follows me reblog this.
I don’t think I made it very clear but last month I was sexually assaulted by someone who I thought was my friend (I don’t want to talk about it don’t ask), and it’s… really fucked with my head.
Had I known this a month ago I would have been able to get away.
So, essentially, I’m really pleading with you to reblog this so everyone who follows you doesn’t get stuck in the same position I was with no way out.
I mean again I don’t want the point of this to be my sob story or whatever but if you could reblog this it would seriously mean a lot
This post makes me so freaking happy
- Open when you need to know how much I love you
- Open when you’re mad at me
- Open when you miss me
- Open when you’re lonely
- Open when you’re happy
- Open when you’ve had a long day
- Open when you’ve had a bad day
- Open when you’re sick
- Open when you’ve left me after visiting
- Open when you can’t sleep
- Open when you’re horny
- Open when you’re imagining our future
- Open when we can’t communicate with each other
- Open when you need a reminder of all the things I love about you
- Open when you need motivation/encouragement.
- Open when you need to laugh.
- Open when you’re bored.
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s you’re fault)
- Open when we’re fighting (and it’s my fault)
- Open when you need a kiss (which I added a candy kiss in the letter haha)
- Open when you miss America (because he is also deployed and I love photography so, I added a lot of pictures I have taken of the beach and stuff)
- Open when you need some lovin’ (take a piece of paper and lay it on a flat, hard surface and grab some lipstick; put A LOT of the lipstick on and kiss the paper as it lays flat; now they will have a bunch of kissies from you!)
Wow. Just wow. I cannot comprehend the ignorance.
3 people stealing the same bike [video]
Social experiment on the reactions people will have over three different people stealing a bike.
One white girl, a white guy and a black guy.
People gave the white guy a few glances and asked him what he was doing and he clearly made it known he was stealing the bike. - People did nothing.
The white girl got no reaction from most people walking past. When asked what she was doing, she clearly stated “I’m stealing this bike”. - People offered to help her.
The black guy, dressed in a similar way to the white guy, gets stopped countless times, people take photos of him, a crowd emerges, everyone is yelling at him, trying to stop him by taking his equipment, the police get called instantly and everyone seems to be hilariously emotional that this guy is taking a bike.
I just watched this video last night. Just jawdropping. And the Black bike thief was the only one who offered an actual plausible reason for stealing the bike, too, that being that it’d been abandoned for a long time and it was clear no one was coming back for it.